Please click on all photographs to view in original size

mercredi 29 juin 2011

Bees, Bugs and Butterflies

Dear Sébastien,
sorry it as been a long time since my last post but I had a problem with my computer.
We are now into summer and the bees and other insects are busy at work.  They are collecting pollen which will help to polinate my flowers and vegetables.  This makes them grow more and more lovely things.  Here are some of the lovelys doing there thing.




Ladybirds eat the nasty bugs and are always welcome in the garden


Like bees, butterflies help pollinate the garden


I hope you liked those photos and seeing what is happening in the garden.
We need to help bees as much as possible.  They make lovely honey and help our gardens grow.  I want to make some bee boxes soon.
Will write again soon
Daddy loves you 
xxxxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire