Please click on all photographs to view in original size

samedi 26 février 2011

Dear Sébastien,
I think you will remember, Daddy loves to grow  vegetables and make wonderful recipes from them.  You always liked to help in the garden and the kitchen.  I would like to share a few memories with you........

Some of the lovely things I grow



You love baking cakes with Daddy x

For the past 2 years I have been growing my own fruit and vegetables.  I have always liked cooking and making people happy with lovely food.  To actually grow, what you cook is an amazing feeling!  There is nothing better tasting than fresh produce.  I want you to remember some of these recipes and tips, so you can hopefully recreate them yourself one day!

I will be sharing lots of recipes with you son.  I will also show you lots of photographs of the garden.  Hopefully this will help you understand more where food comes from!
Will write again soon 
love Daddy xx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire