Please click on all photographs to view in original size

dimanche 27 février 2011

A Few Memories from the Garden

Dear Sébastien,
    I would like to share with you, some of my favourite garden pictures, from last year.  Lots of lovely things grew last year.  It was a very nice summer.  A bit wet to start with but came hot in the end.......................

A busy bumble bee doing a very important job.

Beautiful Dahlias

Geraniums in a jug

Lovely old wheelbarrow makes a nice flower bed

Juicy Blackberries

Dahlias

Lovely Asters


One of my Butternut squash


A collection of flowers and vegetables

Gigantic Cosmos


A Juicy Strawberry



A little Butterfly


Grandmas' favourite Roses



I have lots more photos to share with you son.  I will share some more another time.  Hope you like these pretty photos
lots of love
Daddy xxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire