Please click on all photographs to view in original size

lundi 4 avril 2011

Brocantes and Flowers

Dear Sébastien,
I have had a good weekend finding little treasures and taking pictures.  I have been to some Brocantes (posh junk shops) and picked up a few bargains.  
I have also made a start on the garden, preparing it ready for planting.  I have done some digging and gave the veg patch some food.  I hope it enjoys it and rewards me with lots of nice veggies!!!!!!!!!
Here are some of my finds and some of the flowers that are doing really well at the moment.......................
lovely vintage ice cream scoop for 1€

6 little le creuset coquettes for 3€

Unusual hanging basket for 2€

Grandma found this little bottle in the garden wall

and this one

This lovely jug was a steal at 5€

pansies in a basket

and in an old milk urn

globeflower liking a bit of rain



beautiful blossom




flowers starting on my strawberry baskets

I made a lovely Strawberry Tart!

the rose outside the front of the house looked like it had jewellery on it this morning


like little diamonds!!!


I hope you liked what I have showed you son
Will write again soon 
love Daddy
xxxxxx



6 commentaires:

  1. the rose leaves look superb! I've never seen anything like that before

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh and I want an old milk urn, it's lovely

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It was quite bizarre with the leaves but quite wonderful to see! Yes milk urns cool!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. lovely photo's where did you get the blossom from looks like camelia!
    Grandma's bottles look cute

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. GG says you should enter rose leaves pics in comp as there are stunning

    RépondreSupprimer