Please click on all photographs to view in original size

vendredi 8 avril 2011

Yummy Easter Projects

Dear Sébastien,
Hello son, I hope you are enjoying the lovely sunny weather.
I have a couple of things that we can do together on my next visit.
We will make mummy and grandma an outdoor vase so they can cut some flowers and make a pretty arrangement.  Another thing we can do is make a lovely rustic tart together.  I will show you
what I mean...............................
an old empty can cleaned out, painted and tied up with some pretty ribbon

filled with some lovely cut flowers

I cut these from a tree next door,  I do not know what they are but they are very pretty!

Daddys' Rustic Tart

 Yummy Goats Cheese, Bacon, Shallots and Thyme make this tart wonderful

I have put the recipe link on so we can find it together


                                                                 Daddy loves you xx
                                                                 will write again soon

1 commentaire: