Please click on all photographs to view in original size

mardi 1 mars 2011

Interesting Day!

Dear Sébastien,
Hi there son.  Today was quite an interesting day.  I baked some wonderful Muffins and picked the first flowers of the year.  I also had a Goose egg for lunch.  It was a very big egg as you will see.  The chocolate muffins were yummy and we will make some together next time I visit.
Yummy Homemade Chocolate Muffins

                                                                               Yummy




Lovely


                                                            Beautiful Narcissus (French Mini Daffodils)


                                      I am sure I will have many more, nice things to share with you son.  
                            Take care and remember
                           Daddy loves you xxxx

1 commentaire: