Please click on all photographs to view in original size

mardi 8 mars 2011

We love the birdies!!

Dear Sébastien,
Hello son.  As you know, Daddy likes to feed the birdies in the garden.  Especially at this time of year when, food is scarce.  I came across a perfect little log in the shed and decided to make the birdies a feeder!!

It is a bit basic but they love standing on the bit of stump!
It also blends in nicely to the rustic feel we want at Chez Mistres.
I am so pleased aswell son, that the Globeflower is blossoming wonderfully



Also I have found a nice home for 2 Primulas.............on my little stepladders


and finally son, the proof that the little birdies like their new feeder.............

Take care son.
I will write again soon
Daddy loves you
xxxxxx




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire